It’s better to give than receive, unless you have absolutely no idea what to give. We’ve all been there. The Bed Bath and Beyond Gift Registry can ensure that you’ll buy the perfect present.
Popular with brides- and grooms-to-be, the Bed Bath and Beyond Wedding Registry helps appease the fear you’ll send a gift for which the couple has no use. No longer will you have that nagging concern that yours will be the gift stored on the highest shelf in the closet, unused. Or worse yet, that yours will be the gift that gets re-gifted.
As a gifter, as soon as you visit the Bed Bath and Beyond home page, you’ll see a prompt asking if you’re looking for a gift registry. Simply type in the first and last name of the bride, the groom, the birthday boy, or whomever is deserving of your gift, and instantly you’ll receive a categorized list of all the items the giftee has chosen.
One of the most current and contemporary features of the gift registry is that if your favorite wedding couple is not listed with the Bed Bath and Beyond Wedding Registry, the consultants at the store will be able to tell you at which stores they have registered. How cool is that?
Plans for the Perfect Wedding
For the blissful couple, there’s no better place to plan, not only for the big day, but for the beginning of happily-ever after.
Easy to use from either the store nearest you or from the comfort of your home, the Bed Bath and Beyond Gift Registry makes the stress of planning a wedding much more manageable. The average cost of a wedding these days exceeds $20,000- a big investment for most of us. It can be a time-consuming and exhausting feat, even if you’re a tireless bride determined to make your big day the wedding of your dreams.
With the help of the Bed Bath and Beyond Bridal Registry, you can relax and enjoy the excitement of planning. All you need to do is visit the official site at www.bedbathandbeyond.com, click on the Wedding & Gift Registry link in the upper right hand corner, and you’ll be transported into the land where wedding dreams come true. Now, with no reason to spend your entire dowry on a wedding planner, you’ll have all the tools you need to create your perfect, magical day.
Features of the Bed Bath and Beyond Wedding Registry
When you first visit the site, you’ll see the features categorized:
- Registry Checklist: Here you’ll be able to choose all you need for your new life and home. Guests will know exactly what you want. Gift items are categorized for your kitchen with both formal and casual dining essentials, for your bed and bath, for your home and travel, and for your seasonal needs.
- Guides and Advice: You’ll find expert advice from consultants, as well as general tips, from how to buy fine china to how to get the items you really want.
- Bridal toolkit: This is where you can really start to plan. There’s a personal wedding site to which you can upload photos, sharing the exciting journey of your engagement and wedding planning with your friends and family. There are also online planning tools. An adaptable task manager will help you keep track of the hundreds of details you need to attend to, even sending you email reminders of what needs to be done when. Included also is a timeline, guest list manager, seating manager, and a method to help you track those gifts so when it comes time to send the thank-you’s, you’ll know who gave you what. And finally, there is a budget manager. Simply enter the amount you’ve decided to spend, and the budget manager will calculate what you should spend on your dress, your flowers, the meal, etc.
- Bridal book: From the site, you can order the free Bed Bath and Beyond Bridal Book, a complete how-to book to help you plan your perfect day.
- Bridal Shows: Here you will find a comprehensive list of current bridal shows scheduled throughout the country.
- Announcement Cards: You’ll be able to order cards to include in your wedding announcements, letting your guests know that you’re registered at the Bed Bath and Beyond Gift Registry, alleviating their fears of buying the wrong color towels or your fourth gravy boat. You’ll also have access to a link to Rexcraft, a Bed Bath and Beyond partner, where you can order your personalized wedding invitations.
- FAQ’s: Finally, you will have access to a FAQ’s link where you’ll find answers to the most frequently asked questions. Questions range from what to do about the duplicate gifts you receive- remember the gravy boats?- to what to do if you’re moving to a new address and want to make sure your gifts get forwarded.
Other Registry Options
You don’t have to be planning a wedding to take advantage of the Bed Bath and Beyond gift registry. As soon as you visit the site, in the upper left hand corner, you’ll see a “create registry” prompt. A drop-down menu will allow you to create a registry for a multitude of party and gift-giving events:
- Commitment Ceremony
And as an invited guest to any of these happy events, you’ll be able to order your gift, either gift-wrapped or mailed or both. Those with all thumbs won’t have to struggle wrapping a pretty present or tying a perfect bow. The Bed Bath and Beyond Gift Registry does it for you. And if you can’t make it to the party, your gift can go without you. You’ll be remembered for your thoughtfulness; you’ll be there in spirit when your gift arrives.
Another bonus provided by the gift registry is the return policy. If you choose a gift and change your mind, you can easily return it. Returns can be made easily either online, where you’ll be instructed how to ship the item, or at the store. If you’ve received duplicate gifts from those who didn’t check your registry, you can return these items in the same way.
And finally, as soon as you visit the Bed Bath and Beyond Gift Registry, you’ll have the option to create an account. Consider doing so. It will save you time later, affording you the following:
- Easier shopping and shipping: Quicker checkout and the ability to track your order history
- Personalized shopping: Updated wish list and recommendations tailored to you
- Easy-to-use offers: Store house of all your available online offers
- Communication: Management of how the store can best communicate with you
- Community: Means to connect with Facebook and to write product reviews
As the big day approaches, be it the wedding of your dreams, your little boy’s first birthday party, a milestone anniversary or the retirement you’ve spent a lifetime envisioning, the Bed Bath and Beyond Gift Registry will meet all your needs. So whether you’re planning the perfect party or buying the perfect gift, with this online service from Bed Bath and Beyond, you’ll be able to relax and enjoy the ride. All you need now is the cake.